Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

Last weekend was Easter and it was a really nice one!  


My best friend Kylene recently converted to Catholicism and was baptized Saturday night.  I went to the service and managed to snap a few pics!

Ky's baptism

Necklace passed down from her mother-in-law

She's official!



On Easter morning I drove out to visit with ky and her family as the kids got together with their kids for an easter egg hunt and dinner. 

Ky's girls, Kimberly & Kathryn, with their Easter basket goodies

Kim's loot!

Kate's loot!

BUSTED!!

Ky and me

The girls up in Grammie's tree!


That afternoon, Damien and I drove out to dad's in Suffolk to visit for a few hours and eat a delicious Easter dinner with the family.

the welcoming committee

"Stop hitting yourself Mady"

Debra's adorable easter decorations!

Collecting freshly laid eggs from the chicken coop

Chris takes his job seriously... Found a broke one!

Damien and Mady goofing around again...


Chickens roaming free

Fearless Mady on the roof of her playset

I let Mady use my nice camera and she got her Kodak on...


Watch out!


Later, dad busted out the bb guns and Damien joined him in shooting practice.  Mady joined in too and showed off her firing skills.



Setting up some targets





All in all, a great afternoon and the weather was just perfect!  
Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

SteveBoehning said...

U guys are awesome!

Thanks for the photos... Next best thing to being there. I guess I aught to plan a trip to the east coast this fall!!!

Love you guys!
Steve