It's been a month now since we got our new cars and we LOVE them. I feel like such a grown up having my OWN car. Sure I waited til I was 28 to do so, but I'm often on my own time line of accomplishing things in life :) The next step is to get my personalized license plates- I wanted "MOCOMO" (which is my initials- "morgan colleen morrison") but it was taken, so I may add a number after it.
So last weekend I headed out to Suffolk to show off my new "ride." Mady had a great time exploring everything- tested out the navigation system, the sunroof, the fold down back seats that open up into the trunk... the only thing she didn't do was drive (...in time, I'm sure...)!
I also snapped a picture of D in his new car- which yes, we got the same car but in different shades of blue- it seems we are indeed that cheesy- haha.
So here are some pictures!
So last weekend I headed out to Suffolk to show off my new "ride." Mady had a great time exploring everything- tested out the navigation system, the sunroof, the fold down back seats that open up into the trunk... the only thing she didn't do was drive (...in time, I'm sure...)!
I also snapped a picture of D in his new car- which yes, we got the same car but in different shades of blue- it seems we are indeed that cheesy- haha.
So here are some pictures!
Mady loved the sunroof and was immediately hanging out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment